So, what kind of location would you like portrayed in your portraits? It's up to you! I have shot in a variety of environments, each with its own charm. The list of possible session locations below is by no means complete. Your imagination is the only limit!
* Star Mill in American Fork - This antiques store is housed in an old grain mill. The front porch and adjacent old buildings (including barn)are full of fun, funky antiques. This location is so versatile! It has an old truck, old bus, orchard, waterfall, lots of grass and large trees. There is a fee ($40) to use the place, but we are allowed full access to the property and may use any of the antiques as props in our pictures. So much fun!!
* Wheeler Farm in Murray - This county park offers a little bit of everything. Lots of different buildings with many different textures for a backdrop, farm equipment, grassy spaces, lots of trees, ponds, river, bridges, trails, tree-lined lanes, farm animals and loads of charm. Lots to do and see whether or not we're taking pictures!
* Jordan River Parkway - Nice outdoor trails and foliage with bridges.
* The District - Pedestrian friendly stores with charm. Fun colors and textures with windows, benches, loading docks, etc. For those wanting an urban feel without harsher old buildings and graffiti.
* Pirate O's in Draper - Old novelty import store. Wonderful front porch with old car, lounging area and other antiques. Grassy area with large trees and railroad tracks. So much fun!
* Private residence in Draper - I have access to a BEAUTIFULLY landscaped property in Draper. This yard has trellises, ponds with lilies, waterfalls, trails, gorgeous trees and flowers. Perfect for a more formal look or adaptable for casual as well. This one also has a $20 fee, but is well worth it!
* Private residence in Riverton - Charming yard and lane with old outbuildings, play equipment, grasses and trees. Rustic. Sweet. Available on a limited basis.
* Railroad tracks and open space trails - two locations in Herriman and Draper. Not as much variety, yet great shots every time.
* Amphitheater in American Fork - park like with lots of grass, trees and rocks. Beautiful!
* Gardner Village in West Jordan - Can't beat the ambiance of Gardner Village. Old homes housing charming stores, beautiful and charming pathways, bridges, flowers, benches with colorful and sweet touches throughout. Depending on the time of day and date, we might be dealing with customers. No fee at this time, but they are implementing one soon.
* Salt Flats by Saltaire - Stunning for more dramatic pictures such as bridals and senior portraits.
* Old, beat up train car and graffiti walls by Saltaire.
* Downtown urban - Fun old buildings, stairwells, parking lots and graffiti (if desired). Edgy, funky and chic!
* Neighborhood park in Bluffdale - Beautifully maintained and delightful walking park adjacent to protected wetlands of the Jordan River. Nice grassy areas and trees, bridges, benches and ponds.
* Your back yard - Sometimes it's nice to capture all the joy and fun of family life right at home. These can be the most treasured of all portraits! Please allow me to come and see your property ahead of time to determine the best time of day to shoot.
* Canyons - Yellow Fork in Herriman, Big or Little Cottonwood or another canyon of your choice. Travel fees may apply, depending on location.
There truly are endless possibilities! I am always open to new locations to shoot. In fact, I am constantly scouting them out wherever I go! So please don't hesitate to suggest a favorite spot or request a particular place.